Do you love baking? How about making fudge?
Try a new recipe this holiday season, and have some fun with it.
Gary's Bourbon Old Fashioned Mix Fudge!
2 (12 oz.) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips • 1/4 cup butter cubed • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk • 1 tsp. vanilla • 1 oz. Gary's Original Old Fashioned Mix • 2 oz. Bourbon
1. Place all in a double boiler and stir constantly until smooth
2. Place all but 1/4 cup in parchment lined pan
3. To the reserved 1/4 cup add red food coloring
4. Place 6 spots of the red mix on top of the fudge and swirl with a toothpick
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours
6. Cut into squares and serve